BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 19

Well, I think the stressful part of the week is over and the weekend is soon aproaching....I am so glad for that. My husband will be home, I won't have to get up and go drive a bus in the morning, and we can all have fun doing what we want to. I love the weekend. I am so glad that the first night of AWANAS is over because now I can move on and just go on about life as normal. Getting ready for the frist day of anything is always real tough. but that has come and gone now. Yesterday I had an apointment with Darlene to fill my nails and she simply relaxed all of the tension out of my shoulders. Today she trimmed my hair and I feel really great now. Thanks Darlene! Okay so I need to get back to that horrible responsibility thing again, but that's life

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Have a great, stress free, and relaxing weekend ChRiStI.